Tuesday, March 17, 2020

NBA Latest News | What has Covid 19 done to the NBA season and what do I think about it?

Hey basketball fans! Sad news today, the NBA has cancelled the rest of the games for this season. It is unknown if it is going to be postponed or just cancelled. These are my thought on what this will be like in this time for the NBA.

This is bad. I love the Portland Trail Blazers. Without the NBA I would not be able to learn and see my favorite player. My favorite player of all time is Derrick Rose. I just like him story. He went through a lot, he was the 2011 NBA MVP and then he tore his ACL (interior crucial ligament), then he came back and has yet to make a All-Star game, or get any awards. But what I think about D Rose is for another Blog, and no I am not a Bandwagon for liking Derrick Rose and not someone on my states teams.

The NBA will suffer. That just it the NBA will not get any money. A lot of workers will lose money, Concession stand workers especially. They need that money.

Breaking News: March madness will not be happening at all. This is bad. Like really bad for everyone in every league. Soccer, Basketball, Football, Soccer. Every sport.

I think that Rudy is kinda the reason for the NBA cancelling/postponing the NBA season, and I am not pointing fingers but he could have stopped it. For everyone who does not know, he was pretty much, just touching every microphone and acting like he had it by coughing in him arm, AND HE GOT COVID 19! That just makes me very mad! He could have not done that. He might have still gotten it, but it would have probably been for a different reason. I don't know what he was thinking. He was making fun of everyone who was scared. I am not scared of it but I am still very mad at him. I might be a bandwagon because of what happened this season with the Blazers and the refs. But I think everyone in the league and out is mad at him too. Sure he said sorry. But the NBA probably made him, that just makes it seem like he said it just to get the NBA off his back.

So that is my thoughts about the NBA problems. What do you think about it! Put it in the comments! I read all of them so I might respond!! If you got this far put......... #StopRudy so I know you got that far!

Thank you for reading and I will talk to you soon!
#StopRudy or #RipKD

5 comments: